First journal entry evar...yay I guess? A friend of mine tagged me to do this so here goes!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Okay, I found line 4 on page 18 of the book nearest to me. Write out what it is? You didn't say to.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Doing so makes me touch the rulers on the window sill.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Other than the music on my computer...the heater and some incessant pounding coming from the floor above mine that is so annoying it makes me want to kill myself. Well, it isn't THAT annoying, I guess.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier today to hand in my portfolio. No wait, after that I went grocery shopping, so I guess that.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The skydiving, tutu wearing elephant that shows up outside my window on Monday nights, OBVIOUSLY.
9. What are you wearing?
Shorts, a lime green T-Shirt, and a soft, fuzzy robe.
10. Did you dream last night?
I didn't sleep last night.
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A poster of Young Link and a self portrait I did using a silkscreen. Other than that my walls are quite bare.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Nothing comes to mind...
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I don't know. What do YOU think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-billions overnight, what would you buy?
I don't think I'd want to become a 'multi-billions' overnight - I'd like to remain in human form. If I were to become a multi-billionaire, on the other hand...I'd give my parents a fair amount of money to make up for all the trips I've gone on that cost thousands of dollars each. Then I'd pay astronauts to take me on a space journey (why not?!) and buy random stuff for me and others.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
One time I was camping and a horse came up behind me and licked my back.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Umm, making the world achieve world peace, I guess. Boring, I know.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Makes for great political cartoons.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. I would love to live in New Zealand for some time.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
God: Wait a second, I, nor these pearly white gates, exist.
25. find people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal